Oct 25 05:30pm
IIDA is proud to partner with Ronald McDonald House Charities for Product Runway. We will have donation baskets around town at different firms and showrooms where you can drop off non perishable food goods and toys for children of all ages valued between $10-25. If you’d like to have a basket in your office or would like a list of offices where baskets are located please contact Kate Klaus at ii[email protected]. All donations from baskets will be collected on October 22nd.
If you’d like to donate directly to Ronald McDonald House using their wish list through amazon, follow the link below. You can also bring donation items to Product Runway on the night of the event.
Here are a few helpful general guidelines about donating items to Ronald McDonald House:
- All donated foods must be store-bought and unopened.
- We are unable to accept fruits/vegetables from home gardens.
- We are unable to accept donations of food or drink products past their expiration or “best used by” dates.
- Avoid items with nuts of any kind.
- For infection control and the safety of our guest families, we are NOT able to accept USED or PREVIOUSLY OWNED items of any kind.
- Please do not gift wrap toys.