Join IIDA for an evening of fellowship and dynamic discussion with a talented and qualified panel of professionals representing a diverse spectrum of experience. Each panelists will share their personal insight on the FUTURE OF DESIGN
5:30-6:00 Hors D ’Oeuvres – Happy Hour
6:00-7:00 Panel Discussion
7:00-7:30 Wrap Up!
*Hors D ’Oeuvres and beverages are complimentary with ticket purchase.
1. Abby Rathbun, MPP Advocacy and Public Policy Manager International Interior Design Association
2. Kate Byun Assistant Professor - Hite Art Institute University of Louisville
3. Brent Bruner, AIA LEED AP Principal EOP Architects
4. Jennifer Dumesnil, IIDA Swope Design Group, Inc.
5. Chris Estes, CID, LEED AP Interior Design Principal
6. Emily Preece, Student IIDA Member Graduate Student University of Kentucky
Moderator - Chealyn Jackson IIDA, NCIDQ VP of Advocacy IIDA OH/KY Chapter