Join us and pedal around downtown Toledo with IIDA! On this 2-hour bike tour we will pedal together to see the sights of downtown Toledo, explore the local bars and mingle with other design professionals. Bring your own beverage or wait and grab a drink at one of the many bars we stop at. Can't wait to see you there!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Cooler stocked with ice and beverages
- Up to 36 oz of beer or 18 oz of wine per customer
- Additional Beer/Wine may be purchased at bar stops
- Music / Playlist (on phone or Ipod)
- No glass containers allowed
- No jello shots allowed
- No hard liquor allowed on board the bike
- No home-made liquor drinks
Parking is not guaranteed. Paid surface parking is available nearby and street parking is almost always available close by. For further details go to: https://handlebartoledo.com/parking/
Handlebar Toledo does not have a storefront. They simply start and stop each tour along the sidewalk near 320 N Ontario St in Downtown Toledo. Put the address into your GPS (or give it to your Uber driver) and meet us there! They generally have their bikes out along Ontario St approximately 15 to 20 minutes before your tour starts.