Workplace Consultant - RJE
RJE has an opening for a Workplace Consultant for our Louisville office. In the Workplace Consultant role, we are looking for a professional, accomplished individual who is motivated with a strong affinity for developing and executing innovative solutions in a customer-centric culture.
As a Workplace Consultant, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Understands RJE’s standing in the community and abides by our strong core values and beliefs
- Preferred work experience as a sales account representative
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An ability to increase customer engagement
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Grow existing client base and driving new business while conveying the RJE brand
- Leverage existing relationships and establish key enterprise-level partnerships with influential individuals in the Louisville market
- Develop solutions by cultivating relationships with prospects and recommending applications that challenge needs while supporting metrics for success
- Identify product and service improvements by remaining up-to-date on industry trends, market activity, and competitors
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients before, during and after the project has commenced
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan that includes sales strategies,
- tactics, quotas, goals, and activities to achieve desired performance results to
- maximize volume in accounts
- Implement strategies to qualify and secure business within assigned and self-generated
- Ability to work well in a team dynamic and engage the proper stakeholder at the appropriate time
- Foundational Sales Knowledge– understanding each step of the sales process and how to advance opportunities
- Communication Skills– being comfortable communicating with prospects, customers, and peers in a variety of scenarios; face to face, email, virtual.
- Active Listening Skills– being intentional in hearing what the client, prospect, and/or the peer is sharing. Concentrate, understand, respond, and then remember what is being said.
- Willingness to Learn– Possess a sense of curiosity and willingness to learn and being open to new information.
- Prospecting– the confidence and commitment to prospecting new business and connecting with new potential customers.
- Product Knowledge– to help customers solve problems by consulting on the proper solution.
- Customer Service– to intentionally prioritize tasks and actions necessary to provide a high level of customer service both for the client and RJE Team members.
- Data Analysis– Understanding the financial requirements associated with the client’s project to include budget quoting, Gross Profit, Pricing, etc.
- Negotiating Skills– tailoring the customer experience by getting the products and services they need while ensuring the profitability of RJE.
- Results-Driven– A self-starter who has an eye on the end-results and the ability to plan the course of action based on the desired outcome.